May 15, 2014

Barney birthday for Maddalena

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day this past weekend. Also on Mother's Day our birthday wishes went out to a cutie little 2 year old Maddalena who happens to be my cousin's grand daughter. Maddy's mom contacted me and told me that Maddy loves Barney, you know that purple dinosaur, and asked if we could make Maddy's cake in a Barney theme. The design option that was chosen was the full 2D Barney image.


I apologize I just realized I miss spelled Maddalena's name, should have 2 "d's". I hate when I do that. Anyway Barney is made up of vanilla and chocolate marble cake using an 8" for his head, a 9" for his body and another 8" square for his legs and it's all filled with vanilla butter cream.  His arms and tail are just formed from fondant along with the balloons.


All details are made with fondant.
 

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY MADDALENA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment