September 5, 2014

Anitha & Sathies wedding

Well it's back to work after my wonderful vacation. Seems like we just got back but it's almost a week.  And tonight hubby and I are attending a friend's wedding reception and I was delighted to be able to make their wedding cake for them.

The Canadian reception is tonight but they actually had their formal vows and Indian reception last week which Aldo and I were not here to attend which is a shame as I have never attended an Indian
 wedding before. But we heard from friends that it was superbly done.

 
Anitha requested a simple 3 tiered cake in her choice of colours, white, turquoise and black. The cake is vanilla cake filled with white chocolate mousse for all 3 layers.
 

The flowers are all done in gum paste and the vines are done in black fondant.
 
 
 
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening in helping Anitha and Sathies celebrate a new wonderful life together.
 
Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment