April 28, 2012

A Mickey Birthday

Tomorrow is Brandin's 4th birthday and to help celebrate his mom Mary chose a fun venue and asked us to make her little guy a cake of his favourite character, none other than Mickey Mouse. Since I only arrived home late last night Mel took care of this cake as well. I only got to help on the finishing touches and since my little grandson Jackson was invited to the party today I offered to deliver the cake to see his expression as he also is a big Mickey fan.


This vanilla character cake was baked in a Mickey Mouse pan and decorated with icing done in stars. Great job Mel! I had the fun of adding the stars and birthday wishes and then getting to see the faces of all the kids when I delivered it.  It was a fun birthday for all and to the delight of the birthday boy and his friends, Mickey Mouse himself made an appearance to join in the fun and help wish Brandin a happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment