September 15, 2015

April 12 weekend 2015

Here are a few more cakes made for the weekend of April 12, 2015.

This 1st one was made for my good friend's mom who turned 80. No real specifications on design just wanted something feminine and elegant.

 
 


The next cake and cupcakes were for a pretty little girl's birthday. A giant cupcake with a fondant cherry on top.  She loves polka dots....can you tell.




The polka dots on these cupcakes are actually candy coated chocolates.....just a little added treat to the chocolate cupcakes.


This next cake was for a little girls Christening. Her mom had seen a similar cake on line so I can't take credit for the design, I just put my own style to it.  This is one of my favourite cakes I have done......


The cakes are wrapped with strips of fondant and the cascade of flowers are made from gum paste




Stay tuned, more to come........





 

No comments:

Post a Comment